Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 20, 2015

I am seriously COLD.

I am chilled and can not warm up. I didn't feel this cold the entire time I was running my 6 miles in 21+F degrees. I do look a little red faced from the cold. Maybe that's the hint of why I'm so seriously cold.
I think my running was a bit faster in the cold today.  I didn't try running any faster then an easy pace. My feet felt cold the first mile and then they warmed up but my legs and butt were frozen and still are as I'm trying to defrost on the couch, under blankets and a warm laptop that doesn't feel very warm today. Usually its burning hot and I feel nothing. That's maybe a sign I need to wear warmer leggings the next time I run. 

I tried out the self timer and I'd say it was a big fail. 
I have a few foods on my shopping list today. Pomegranates, diet hot chocolate, pre-shredded Brussels sprouts, poppy seed salad dressing and raspberries. I'm pre-planning my snacks for the weekend and must load up on some good stuff to keep me on track of my healthy eating plan. Before I do that.. I must go work for an hour.. 
Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment