Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Diet and Thanksgiving.. do they mix?

The Big Question of the day is "Does a diet and Thanksgiving mix?" The holiday where its all centered  around food? Well, aren't all holidays centered around food? This one meal claims to have around 3000 calories. That's far more then I need to stay on my healthy diet. 
Here is what I can not live without eating for my Turkey day meal. Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes and maybe sweet potatoes. Pie.. must have a tiny slice of pumpkin, sweet potato and pecan. I try to go easy on the helping size of everything I take. A little dab of each of the potatoes and 1 slice of turkey. I do love stuffing, so I won't eat any extra rolls. 
I'm on day 39.. yes, it's a slow weight loss plan. Is it changing the way I choose food? Yes. Am I losing weight? Yes. Am I hungry all the time, no. It it an easy diet to stick to? Yes. 
Logan requested quiche for dinner. Cheese filled quiche. How could I say no. It was delicious with a salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment