Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Self Timer and weekly workout totals.

I down loaded a self timer camera app this morning and thought I'd give it a try while doing planks. That foot under me is Steve, foam rolling. 
I was back to running 6 miles this nice Sunny Warm November Sunday. Steve came with me to the park and ran 2 miles around the lakes. I finished up the miles on my usual neighborhood hilly loop. It was not easy as my legs felt sore and tired. I'm not sure why 6 miles is feeling so difficult when 8 last summer felt a lot easier. Or maybe its just memory fog.. How easily I forget? 

I tried out my new running leggings. Love them!! They stayed in place and I didn't have to keep pulling them up while running. They are not super warm but will be great to wear with regular non-workout clothes since they don't have any reflective designs on the sides like my other running leggings have on them. 
After running and my sitting out front to cool down, I came inside to see Steve made French toast with the whole grain brown sugar cinnamon bread. I couldn't pass that up. Even on a diet. I'll just make room in my daily calories to have a slice or two. 
Did I mention I'm on Day 28, yes 28 of my healthy eating trying to stick around 1500 calories diet. I already treated myself to my reward of shopping for a jacket and leggings yesterday. This mean I have to keep going to make it to day 30. I made small changes to my food choices and planned ahead of time what I was going to eat to avoid the binge. I made sure to not buy crap from the store and if I did indulge I had a lot less or tried to cut down calories in other areas. I would also just try to make most meals healthy and not be too hard on myself for making a poor food choice. Its all about balance and re-learning to eat for a healthy life. You have to live a little too. 
Here's where I'm at on day 28. No one probably notices a weight difference just yet. I'm guessing I've probably lost any where between 4 and 8 pounds total. I do notice my waist is thinner and I do feel better about my food choices. 
I ran 27.5 miles total this week
I did 6 out of 7 days of daily exercises (planks etc)
I didn't lift weights at all this week. 
7 days of yoga for an hour each day. 
Zero miles of biking.. 
Napped 5 out of 6 days for at least an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment