Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Our First Snow fall..

I had no idea it even snowed last night. That's how little of snow we received. It was just a tiny coating of snow that only lasted on a few places on my path around our hood. 
It didn't feel as cold out as Saturday morning. I might just be getting use to the cold now that I've been running for a few days at temperatures in the teens and low 20's. 
How did I do this week of my diet Week #5? Pretty good for the most part. My daily calories were a low of 1500 up to 1900 max. Which is exactly where I wanted to be. 
My running miles: Total 33
Monday - Zero
Tuesday - 6
Wednesday - 6
Thursday - 3
Friday - 6
Saturday 6
Sunday - 6 
 7 days of daily exercises (planks, bridge, twists, tri)
30 minutes of weights,
2 miles on the stationary bike. 
I was starving when I was done running. I got a super late start thanks to sleeping in this Sunday morning. Sometimes you just have to sleep! Steve made waffles with real maple syrup, Canadian bacon and Yukon Gold smashed  potatoes. I'm calling it lunch since I ate it at 11:30 this morning. Delicious and just what I needed. 
Last night we were invited over to Steve's brother's house for dessert. Celina wanted to make chocolate Coffee cupcakes with coffee butter cream frosting. She made the cupcakes and I helped with the frosting and did the decorating. I used slices of the bars I made on top and they were super good. 
I might have to give some away since we still have a lot of left over cupcakes. 
We were all craving a good steak last night. Target has far better steaks and better prices then Cub foods so we drove a little farther for a better steak. Steve cooked the steaks medium rare with shallots and butter. Sides were fingerling potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted broccoli and mushrooms sauteed with garlic/butter with a small slice of bread on the side. This was one of the better meals I've had in ages. The steak was cooked perfect and I ate every bite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment