Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Happy about New stuff.

I love getting packages in the mail. Garmin was so fast in sending me a replacement charging clip for my Garmin. 
I unwrapped it right away and took off the old broken clip with the clamp and threw it away. Nice to replace it with a working clip and they sent it to me for free! 
My winter running mittens are not new, but after a few years of trying to figure out what type of glove or mitten works best for running.. I have a winner! 
These are perfect! The glove part keeps my hands warm and I like the option to have a mitten too. 

I have zero photos from last nights dinner or wine tasting. I was trying to be in the moment instead of checking my phone. We did stay out way too late and even with an afternoon nap I was feeling the affects of my late night out this morning. I got up early, stretched and then went back to bed way past 8:30am. 

We have two last nice 60+F days to enjoy. I am running later to take full advantage of the warmer temps. I'm already late why not make it way later and relax and just enjoy my slow going Saturday. 
It always feels great to sit on the front steps to cool off after my run. Especially nice in the middle of November to be sitting outside with a tank top and no snow on the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment