Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Pick and choose

A perfect start to the day seeing this beautiful sunrise!  
Its Saturday and I can pick and choose where I want to run and how long. 

What I don't choose or think about is if I want to run or if I want or feel like doing my daily exercises. I sometime think it would be so much easier to not do all this stuff every day. I just would not be happy about that long term so that gets me out of the house and ready to go do something good for me!
A little Birthday recap. We played this fun kid birthday game of pin the tail on the donkey. Does it ever get old? I think not. Everyone had a good laugh.

I brought out the fun birthday props.. 

We had cake.. ice cream and personal pizzas. 



We had a bunch of topping to choose from to make our pizza. Plus, my favorite new salad. I'm going to be having salad for lunch today! Soo looking forward to it!
Day 20 of my 1500 calories.. Still on my diet even though I ate far too many calories yesterday. Well, its just an estimate of calories since I'm not sure how many I actually ate but a fair guess of around 2400 calories for the day. Good thing I ran 6 miles and burned around 600 - 700 extra calories! 
I haven't been ridged about sticking to 1500 calories. I have been just guessing at most of the calories I consume. I'm sure it's easy to under estimate the amount of calories so I always up it a bit just keeping that in mind. It's probably why I don't feel as though I've lost many pounds. I'm guessing I can expect a 1 to 2 pound per week loss. Not a whole lot of weight loss for 20 days but I'll keep going because 4 pounds, 6 or 8 pounds lost is better then nothing and far better then gaining weight. I'd like to fit back into my skinny jeans and have them not be tight but comfortable. I'm almost there. I might have to do a try on to see where I'm at. I'm still staying away from the scale. I don't need that as a de-motivator if I haven't lost as much weight as I think I should have by now. Its not really about a certain number as it is about being comfortable in my skinny clothes and being more tone and fit. I'm not going for skinny.. just tone and fit. 
Time to lace up and get out of here and RUN!
Happy Saturday! Keep moving towards your goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment