Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Moving Along and weekly wrap up!

I'm so glad I finished that run! 23*F chilly! I tried another new mix up route in the running. 3 loops around the hood on the road and one loop on the icy path. I had to walk up half the big hill since there was way too much ice to run. I managed to run on the grass where the path still had ice and snow covering it so it was not too bad, just a lot slower as you will see by my mile times. 
Mile 5, yep that's my ice on the path. I wore a shirt over my tank top for the entire run. I just took it off to cool down before heading inside to warm up my frozen buns. 
How was my weekly wrap up of all I did this week? 
Dieting mostly maintaining as I ate around 1700 to 2000 calories every single day. I skipped running three days this week due to a very busy work schedule. 
Running miles; 
Thursday - 6 miles
Friday- 5 miles
Saturday - 6 miles
Sunday 6 miles
Total miles = 23

Weekly Exercises: 
6 days out of 7
This is what I thought about while running today. 
My idea of a great retirement. Sell everything and travel the world. Run or bike to explore the world for fun. 

What is my Boston Qualifying Age Group time needed? (googles says? 3 hours and 55 minutes or 8:58 minute miles for 26.2 miles)


No comments:

Post a Comment