Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 13, 2015

Why so tired?

Why am I tired all the time? 

I've been taking daily naps. At least an hour or more and still manage to sleep just fine at night.  I am just feeling exhausted even during working the past week. It just felt extremely difficult just walking and moving from one place to the next. I didn't think I could get through my work day and I only work a few hours each day. 

I cut back on my miles yesterday from 6 to 4 knowing I'd have a really full work day. My work day was overly busy so that I asked Steve to work with me. He was nice enough to agree and put his work on hold. I would have powered through my work day but it sure was nice to have help and be done far earlier then I would have on my own. As it turned out, I was still very exhausted and went right to bed for a long, long nap.

I googled "why am I so tired all the time". Could it be my physically demanding job? My running? My dieting? Or a combo of all three? 

I'm not going to dwell on my being tired. This too shall pass. I just need to take it a bit easy, keep napping and rest-relax when I can. Plus, cut down on my running miles because I can always make up miles later on if I'm feeling up to it. 
Still working away at my abs each day with my planks. Please come on out! I will need to drop a lot of weight to get that 6 pack ab look and I don't really need that. I'm just about losing the belly fat because its much more healthy to not have that around my mid section. 
Happy Friday the 13th! Diet day #26.. Sooo close to 30 days of being on my diet to eat healthy and making good food choices but a lot less! 

No comments:

Post a Comment