Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Suck Run...

Well That Just SUCKED! 
I had the worst run of my life so far. It was even worse then beginners running. What exactly happened to make it the worst run Ever? 
I can start by staying my run was not because of the weather. In fact, the weather couldn't have been more perfect in November to go run.. we were going to have another 60+F day, unheard of this late in November! I was super excited to run with two more nice weather days before the chill down at the end of the week. 
I started out with my body aching all over. Tired and just zero energy. I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep but I still got up at my usual early time to do yoga and slowly ease into running. Drinking some wine, staying out late (late is anything past 9pm) and then staying awake till 12am was not a smart plan to run the next day. 
I made it barely one time around my normal loop 1.41 miles and I could not take another step. I was DONE. It was exhaustively hard to run. I needed sleep more then I needed to run.. Off I went.. back to bed for another 4 hours. Four! I just could not get out of bed or wake up. I needed the rest. I felt so much better that afternoon but I still didn't run. I just left it alone for Saturday. 
I made blueberry muffins instead of running more.
I put up Christmas lights outside. 
I went shopping for a new jacket and got three more pairs of yoga/running pants. 
I ate healthy with the exception of a muffin. Finally, got to eat a pomegranate which was soo very delicious. 
I'm all recuperated from my rest day and I am hoping for a good Sunday Run day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment