Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 18 this is where I am at!

Just sitting on the floor doing my usual morning exercises and yoga. I'm on Day 18 of my diet to make healthy food choices and drop some pounds. I'm accomplishing my goals little by little. It's all about making tiny daily changes to reach your goals. 
What changes did I make? I've stopped reaching for junk foods when I'm tired in the afternoons. Instead I pre-plan healthy snacks. 
Added in going to lift weights at least 3 to 4 times a week. It will help keep me tone and burning more calories throughout the day. Building muscles!! 
Increased my minutes of planks from 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes each set. Adds up to 3 more minutes of planks each day. 
It's going to be another 60+F November day and I must take full advantage of the nice weather and run at the park. Thankfully, deer hunting is only M-W so this Thursday - Sunday I can run at the park on the trails. It gives me another option if I want to run trails or just stick close to home. I like having great running options. 
After my run, it's time to work a bit then I'm off Friday- Tuesday. Plenty of free time to get in some great fall running. Plus, I have two birthdays to celebrate this weekend. Logan turns 13- a teenager! Kendra is going to be 29. How is it that I have a 29 year old child? Time goes by far too fast! I will be going off my diet a bit to enjoy birthday cake. I'll still try to eat 1500 to no more then 2000 calories and do a little extra running. 
It's time to stop looking out the window and just go for my run.. Happy Thursday run day!

No comments:

Post a Comment