Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Life without running for three days

In three days without running.. I just don't feel right and have the blah's. Work has taken up my energy and I have nothing extra to give for a few miles of running. 
I am hoping with the three day break when we get this Thanksgiving day snow it won't bother me at all. I'll be mentally prepared to go out in any kind of weather that is thrown at me. Re-charged and ready to knock out 6 miles. 
Instead of running in the morning. I've been spending a lot of time doing yoga. Its just so relaxing. I sometimes do yoga twice during the day.for an hour or more each time. I like the sleepy yoga, where you just lay on the floor for most of my exercises. 
I'm on day 38 of my diet. Did  I mention that I tried on my two pairs of skinny blue jeans. One fit and one did not. I have a little way to go to drop more weight. 
We went out to eat last night at our favorite Mexican restraint, Cancun Fiesta. I ate far too many chips but did load them up with salad and tried to limited the number of chips somewhat. Logan and I split our favorite chicken fajita. I only ate one with a soft tortilla, otherwise only ate the veggies with some chicken. We all came home stuffed. I still ate for the day around 1700 calories I'm guessing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment