Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My legs want to run, but I know it's not going to happen.

I could use a few miles of running today. My legs really want to run but I'm saving my energy for work. I'm sure a run this morning would help the stress I'm  feeling from my kids waiting till its past time to do homework. Why do I get a text at 9pm asking about home work? Or wake up a kid extra early to do homework, only to find out the schools web page is down. That is poor planning and it stresses me out when my kids wait till the last minute. You know nothing ever works out when you wait. Its like the printer or the computer when you need to do something fast, that will be the time it takes forever! 
Sometimes I wait to make cookies for my work customers till the morning of. I tried another Pinterest recipe and this one was a fail. Mini chocolate chip snow balls. They just were dry and pretty tasteless with the exception of the chocolate chips. I won't ever make these again! 
Two more busy days of work. I'm missing out on some warmer 30+F morning temperatures to run in due to my busy work days. I'm not liking the Thanksgiving day weather forecast for snow/ice/rain mix and colder temperatures. Wish the warmer stuff could just hang around so when I am able to run on Thursday it will be nice. Wishful thinking! I'll still run but maybe not a turkey trot race? 

No comments:

Post a Comment