Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Black (Check) Red (in process) Blue (last goal)

I can check off my Black Skinny jeans. They fit! 
I was able to wear my black skinny size 8 jeans all day yesterday and they felt great. Now to move on to getting back into my skinny red jeans and finally my most skinny blue jeans where I was able to fit into these at my skinniest. I'm making progress..even though its slow going on day 32! 
My body was extra sore all last night and this morning. I lifted weights and did some biking Wednesday evening and I could really feel it. 
We woke to temperatures in the 30's a 20 degree drop from yesterday. I'll be running a few laps around my favorite loop. Time to run.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment