Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 20, 2015

Bundle up!

I don't like the sudden temperature drop. Thursdays wind was more then I could take. It was very difficult running into the wind as it seem to just push me back. It felt a lot like I was running in place and not moving forward. Three tough miles that felt like the equivalent of six. 
I might look silly with this headband and neck/face warmer but it does the trick until I warm up. 
This is how I finish my run on a cold day. It might look a little crazy to be out there running, but it feels a lot better then running in the gym. 
Every time I run my neighborhood route, I pass two people I see every time. They are always running or walking in the opposite direction. Down that big hill and not up it. I could choose to run down it too but I am taking the more difficult path. It's not about making it easy.. I need to challenge myself and it sure feels good when I'm running up that hill and I make it to the top. Plus, when it's cold out, I look forward to hitting that hill knowing I'm going to really warm up.
 I'm thinking of starting a new diet plan. One where anyone can join and follow along. Its easy. 
1. start a journal. 
2. Pick an exercise you like and do it for 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes a day and write it down. 
3. Try mindful yoga. 
4. Get plenty of sleep
5. write down what you eat and number of calories
6. Pre-plan all meals for the day and the number of calories you will be eating. Do this each morning. 
7. Allow for slip ups. They happen but get right back on track. 


Another 30 day challenge. Starting on December 1st. To get a jump on the January 1st new years resolutions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment