Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 2, 2015

Wake up and workout.

I was treated to a beautiful hour later sun rise since we are now on fall -winter time. I waited to run till the sun was just coming up. 
I had just enough time before Evan came to play to run 2 miles around our neighborhood short loop. 
I took far too long stretching and doing yoga with my daily exercises and had to cut down my morning run. Got to love this warm up we are having in November where I can be outside in my tank top. 
We had a family dinner all veggie night with a salad bar. I've been really liking salads lately. I have my favorite  poppy seed dressing salad planned for lunch. 
We also made spaghetti squash for dinner with roasted sweet potatoes and parsnips. I wanted to taste the difference between squash and noodles and there really isn't much difference as long as there is a lot of sauce on the squash. So easy to cook squash. Just cut in half, scoop out the seeds, add 1" of water to a microwave safe pan and place squash upside down. Microwave for 12 minutes or until you can easily stick it with a knife. 
Goal day 15 of my diet, 1500 calories or around there. I some times go over a few hundred calories but usually its on the days where I not only run 6 miles, work a lot and lift weights. It's okay to fudge a bit. I will get to my goal of losing some body fat and seeing my abs. I didn't put on the weight fast and I won't lose it fast either. I'm just all about re-teaching myself to eat and make healthy food choices. Working on looking tone, not super skinny. Healthy looks better then bones! 
Now to figure out something fun for my day with Evan. We are going to have a 60+F day with sun shine! Time to be outside and enjoy our November day!

No comments:

Post a Comment