Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Run Down

I'm feeling a bit run  down this morning. Zero energy and it took all my will power to just finish up my daily exercises. It might be just the result of diet day #24 or that I don't have a lot going on this week. Just work and I don't even feel like doing that. I do have Friday to look forward to a holiday wine tasting and dinner out. 

This was Tuesday at the start of my 6 mile run. I wanted to quit after 3 miles but I pushed on.. finishing up the 6 miles. Later in the day I actually thought about doing a double workout, until I came home exhausted from working. All I could do was lay in bed, take a nap and then watch some TV till bed time. Not very exciting or productive. 
I spent a lot of time this morning doing this on the floor instead of doing my exercises. It just felt really hard to do this morning. I suppose getting up at 5am might be the reason but I like getting up early and starting my day with plenty of time to relax, do yoga and then get into doing my daily exercises all while I catch up on whats going on in the world. 
I've got to snap out of my run down feeling.. so I'm going to concentrate on the positives... 

I ran 6 miles yesterday
I earned some money 
I got to rest
I ate 1300 calories and stayed on my diet of healthy eating. 
I only work part time.. you can do anything part time. 

Today is pretty much going to be the same as yesterday. I am thinking about getting out those skinny jeans to see where I am in my weight loss. My goal is to be able to wear them comfortably once again and not have to re-buy jeans in a larger size. 
I just can't go around wearing leggings 24/7 or can I? No, no the goal is to fit into all my skinny pants without an elastic waist band or spandex. 
Time to head out the door and run off my run down mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment