Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Three November Summer like days.

We are so lucky to have three really nice November days in a row. Temperatures in the upper 60's to 70*F. 


Steve and I had a road trip Tuesday to enjoy the 70+F November day. We headed down south to Lanesboro, and drove along the Root River. If we had more time it would have been so much fun to bike along the miles of bike paths that follow the river. Maybe next spring when we have more time. 
We stopped and ate a picnic lunch next to the river. Keeping it simple we Just had some Turkey subs from Subway. 

The next town had a over look down to the valley below. 
We did a small amount of hiking
Before leaving early in the morning to go on our road trip, I ran my 6 miles.. 
Running around our neighborhood on the path and up that big hill 4 times. 
Day # 17 of my diet eating healthy and around 1500 calories for the day. I probably lost a few pounds. I've had my failing moments where I eat 500 more calories for the day because I waited too long to eat and I was starving. 
I might have gone over my calories but those calories were not from dipping into the Halloween candy. I've had zero candy and I'm pretty proud of that. I know if I eat any I'll keep eating it so best not to have any right now. I don't even miss it. 

I've had zero extra time to lift weights this week so it's on my todo list today. Last week I made it to the gym to lift 4 times and I plan to do the same this week too. No more missing. The hardest part of dieting is keeping going when you have some failed days. I'm trying to think positive. I might have gone over my calories for the day but I'm still making far more healthy choices then reaching for junk foods to just fill me up. I'm not going to let a little set back wreck my diet goals. I'm going to get through this.. I just need to not let myself get overly hungry so I go into over eating mode. 
..



No comments:

Post a Comment