Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Some of my favorites this week.

I thought I'd share some of my favorites from this week. They are in no particular order. 
GoGo Red wine from our very own Cannon Falls winery in Minnesota.  They have many good wines but this by far is my favorite and its RED. I usually like only sweet white wines but this one is super good and its served chilled. 
Flights of wine. When you can't decide what wine to try, you get three.
My favorite colors of nail polish. I go for the $1 to $2 nail polish because they are all made with the same chemicals. I like the light color one for my finger nails and darker the better to cover up my black toe nails. It looks like black but it's a dark burgundy. 
Logan's new Ninga juicer that he got for his birthday. Everyone has been juicing like Crazy. You get the whole fruit too, just not the juice which is way better for you. It's endless what you can make with this, salad dressing, soup, shakes, pop-cycles, snow- crushed ice, and fruit shakes. 
I like the strawberry, banana, orange combo the best. 
This is what it looks like after its all blended in a few short seconds. 
Loving that fitbit sent me free of charge a new clip. I'm so happy that I didn't have to buy one and now I don't have to worry about it falling off. 
Bottled Ice Mountain water. It tastes the best out of bottled water. I drink it all day long. 
Kings burgers in a small town not to far from us. They have a menu full of burgers. Pretty much anything you can think of to add on a burger, they have it. I liked this one with bacon, Cheddar cheese, waffle fries, with lettuce and raw onion and tons of ketchup with a dash of mustard. Plus their onion rings are super good too. Yes, I went off my diet to have a burger and it was worth it!
I have to say there are 6 things in just this one photo that I loved this week! My Adidas running shoes. My old Garmin 110 it's easy to use and it tracks my pace and time with the miles I run. My pink Id bracelet. I just feel better knowing that if I pass out for some weird reason while running, some one call call my family and know who I am. Water.. of course, my black running pants, perfect for winter with a little extra inside fuzzy layer to keep my legs warm in cold temperatures. Fall November weather that has been unseasonably warm this year. Sitting out side and running in a tank top in November! 
Early morning sunrises. Morning is my favorite time of the day. 
Day 21 of my diet.. finishing up week#3 of 1500 calories -healthy eating diet. It might not have been perfect with eating only 1500 calories but I made some good changes and improved my diet to drop a few pounds. 
My daily outside running.. Love getting some fresh air. Accomplishing my workout goals right away in the morning. Six miles done at whatever pace. I just wanted to run and another favorite is that my calve is finally feeling great when running. No more pain. I'm still taking it easy on my running which is probably why easy runs are my favorite. 
Afternoon naps on the couch. I used my scarf to block out the sun to get a power nap. 
My three kids are definitely all my favorites! 
Birthday cakes, well any kind of cake is my favorite. I just love cake and I have two reasons to eat cake this week for our two birthdays, Logan and Kendra. 

Happy Run Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment