Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Comfy...

I like to be as comfortable as I possibly can be all day long. Which means, I wear yoga pants all the time. Some say yoga pants are not pants and should not be worn. Well, that might be true but don't tell me that because I will still wear them. 
I purchased a pair of gray yoga pants instead of my normal black. It was a gray day so why not wear all gray? 
This pan of Peanut butter bars is not lasting very long. I think we might have about 2 bars left and they will be gone by the end of the day. I might have had at least 2 yesterday even thought I should have ate Zero. That is not what I wanted to do on day 30 of my diet. 
Here we are Day 31 of my diet. I'm going to try harder to stick to 1500 calories for the day. I have my food plan all written out and I just need to follow along. It should be that simple. 

Breakfast- 1 whole grain bread with 1 TBSP Chunky PB (150 calories)
Lunch- Veggie soup (160 calories)

Dinner- 1 large salad (500 calories)

Snack - popcorn (200 calories)
             Greek Yogurt with frozen raspberries (100 calories) 

Total Calories = 1100 - 1200 give or take a few extras

I have to get an earlier start working today. I don't want to rush my run and it's the last 50+F day with rain and wind. I'm running later or that's the plan. To run after working to fit in 6 easy miles when the temps actually reach 50+F for the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment