Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Workout recovery..

 I like to think of my weekly massage as a reward for running 7 days a week.  It's just a little earlier then normal.. not waiting till Friday for my reward was a Great idea! 
I had no trouble falling asleep and I caught myself snoring. Not what I wanted to do while getting a massage. I had no idea of where I was when I woke up.. Kind of did that jerk awake thing. I always feel the need to explain... but then why? I'm sure they are use to people falling asleep while getting a massage. 
It's time to plan out my weight lifting days this week.  Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I have to up my weights or do more. I'm not feeling anything. I was expecting to be some what sore in my arms, but nope, nada, nothing, zip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment