Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring tomorrow?

Look who we found wondering around the house.. Paige. She just wanted to be held. 
We woke up to a winter wonderland.. and spring is officially Thursday.. just one day away! 
The snow made a super good excuse to just sleep in this morning. Normally, I'd still go to the gym, snow, rain, ice but Steve was not up to running. He has some sinus infection and I was not wanting to brave the slick roads by myself. I'm use to being the passenger and not having to worry about the drive. I probably should have just gone to the gym alone. 
I now have the perfect excuse to go run indoors today at the dome on the track. I've been wanting to run this since I found out it's free during the day when the kiddo's are at school. I have that thing called work, I need to do before running. 
I'm having an easy morning.. Just me and Paige.. I'd better at least do Day 44 of the Bikini challenge. I don't think our bunny is going to help me with that. 

1. SPEED SQUATS
2. HIGH KNEES
3. PUSH UPS
4. SQUAT JUMPS
5. TRICEP DIPS
6. side lift R/L
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES

 
8. ELBOW PLANK
9. Straight Arm PLANK
10. Super Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment