Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Why are you up soooooo Early?

Don't you hate it when.. you can't sleep in on a Saturday or Sunday? 
I've been wanting to sleep in (spring-ahead) and here comes the weekend where I can totally sleep for as long as I want.. Nope.. I'm wide awake. That's just wrong! Come Monday morning I'm going to be wishing I could sleep in.. I decided a no make up look was best this morning. Not that I wear much makeup normally.. I like to look semi okay when I'm at the gym...  I just put on a little mascara, some cover up under my eyes and lip gloss... If I had to only pick one, It would have to be lip gloss.. 

Steve made some delicious Chicken Gyro's for our Friday Game Night party. We were both happy to have just enough leftovers to make another one for lunch yesterday. I have no idea of why we don't make these more often. Soo, sooo good!
I've got a 6 mile run planned this morning.. followed by at least 30 minutes of weights.. abs, back/chest, arms and legs, full body toning. 

I'm on Day 41 of the Bikini challenge.. I know.. skipped a few days but I'm back on track. 
1. SPEED SQUATS 100
2. HIGH KNEES 130
3. PUSH UPS 12
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. side legs lifts R/L 40/40
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 50

8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:00/1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment