Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Number 8... Feels pretty Great!

Food come first before running.. that's got to be the best rule. Diner last night was one of my absolute favorites. Stuffed peppers with Mexican rice, cheese and a little chicken topped with cilantro and chopped spicy Jalapeno pepper. Hot and spicy just the way I like it.. I'm super happy we have a few left overs for lunch. 
Celina made the guacamole last night and it was super good too. I could not stop eating it. To think a few years ago I refused to eat anything Green. How mistaken I was about this.. good thing I was super hungry and decided to try a small taste.. that was it, I was hooked! 
Green is just a great way to start the Month of March. First I have my running total for the month of February. Not as many mile as January (214 miles).. only 168 miles, but hey it was a short, cold month! 
I finally wore my new running shirt. Imagine that.. it's black and pink! Two of my favorite colors together. Black is not a color shirt I'll run in outside as I want cars to see me.. Brighter the better for outdoor running but inside.. love the color. I was thinking I'd be way too hot.. but nope.. felt great even with the FANS.. OFF this morning in the gym. What's wrong with them. I must have a fan while I sweat. Plus the woman I was next to had bad gas.. I almost gagged from the smell. Normally, I think the fans take care of smelly body odors coming from people around you... not today. I think she got the hint I was not happy with all my coughing. Then again, I cough a lot every day while running. Its just me, clearing my throat.. or is it a habit? Does anyone else do this? 

I told Celina I needed a new easy to do style for my hair when I run. She quickly got to work braiding my hair. Did I ever tell you how much I love having my hair done. I usually don't care how it looks, just keep fixing it because it feels so good. This braid turned out really good. She said it was her best one yet. 
We have a fun Saturday planned.. I'll have lots of Green photos to share a bit later.. 
Hello March.. Please warm up so we can enjoy going outside! 

And before I forget.. what does the number 8 have any thing to do with today? Why I ran 8 miles on the treadmill this morning. 2 more miles then I normally run indoors. Varying speeds 5.5. 6.0. 6.5 and 7.0mph with random hills to a 1.5% incline. 1 hour, 20 minutes or about that. I stopped to walk, drink water every 30 minutes so I'd re-start the treadmill. 

Now off to do my Day 26 Bikini Challenge. (please let me get through this without interruptions!!!)
1. SPEED SQUATS 44
2. HIGH KNEES 121
3. PUSH UPS 12
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 28
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30. 30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:00, 1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment