Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's going to be a GREAT Saturday!

I can already tell today is going to be a great Saturday! The sun is shining.. it's not below zero.. and I have a fun day planned! 
I'll post details later.. but it involves lots and lots of snow! I've already given huge hints.. I'll have plenty of pictures later on.. 

Logan and I tried Celina's cupcakes last night. I'm going to need this from scratch cake recipe. The cake was super moist and the frosting with all the food color tasted super good, butter creamy frosting.. 
Just because I'm into sharing food photos. My leftovers from dinner that I ate for lunch. I do like my black pepper, more the better! 
I'm taking a un-planned running rest day. I did have idea to get up and be at the gym around 7am this morning and put in my 6 miles. We were out way too late at the neighbors last night. A few glasses of wine and I decided more sleep would be a lot better considering I have a fun day planned and need to be fully rested! 

I was expecting my muscles to be a little sore today from lifting weights 2x's this week.. Nope, nothing... Must mean I'm not pushing myself enough. Time to up it.. and it looks like a neighbor friend is going to be joining me toning up doing weights too! I'm super happy.. Love the company.  

I am going to do my Day 33 Bikini challenge right this minute! I'm on a roll.. with that many days behind me.. I'm not going to give it up!

1. SPEED SQUATS 41
2. HIGH KNEES 0
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 29
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(50 second exercise, 10 sec rest, do as many as I can)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30/30
10. Super Woman 2:00

I skipped high knees... just because!

________________________________________________

Do you workout with someone or by yourself most of the time? 99% of the time with Steve M-F running indoors

What's your favorite leftover foods?Pizza or pasta shells

Any fun plans for Saturday fitness? Yep!

Random ... anything about your life? 
Having fun and laughing with my kids is the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment