Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I Promise I will.

I am going to start toning up all over. This means I need to promise I will lift weights at least 3x's a week. It would be so much easier if I had the time right after running in the mornings. I just can't convince Steve to wake up earlier and get going on time. I want to burn more fat and lifting weights, building muscle is the only way! 

I just need to go back to the gym or use our home weights and spend 30 minutes to an hour, three times a week lifting weights! I really need to promise to do this. Note to self... Write it on my todo list! 
Going skiing again today.. I hope it will be much better then yesterday! 

My running for the day is done.. I mixed it up.. I know.. crazy me! I ran first 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0mph for over 3 miles then did the cross ramp.  I just changed the order of my workout.. The only issue I experienced running on the treadmill first is my feet aren't exactly awake. It took at least 5 minutes or more before they felt fine. 
We have a little bet going.. Steve has 9 pounds to lose and he thinks he will lose it before I lose my 10pounds. hum... I think I hear a Challenge! 
Off to bring Logan to chess this morning. He is getting good! 
_________________________________________

You don't think I forgot, do you? Day 31 (my favorite number) of the 93 day Bikini challenge
1. SPEED SQUATS 44
2. HIGH KNEES 124
3. PUSH UPS 12
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS  50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 29
(Heart Rate)
 
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30/1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00

Done.. Now to do some weights, what I do today, will pay off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment