Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Running Stuff gets me all pepped up!

I love getting anything about Running. Lookie what came in the mail yesterday.. 
Steve made some amazingly good veggie soup. I don't cook, but I can give you the run down of the ingredient list: leeks, potatoes, carrots, veggie broth, O-noodles, black pepper. I added more salt because he under-salts and I love the stuff. I just assume due to all the sweating I do every day, I must be lacking salt in my diet. 
I've been giving a lot of thought to signing up for a triathlon this summer. I know, last summer I was planning to do one and then all the expense of the equipment and me being chicken to swim in the lake made me change my plans. I just think back to all the fun I had training for the tri, swimming, biking and running every day. It just felt good to be out doing something and working towards a goal. My biggest mistake, never registering for a tri. If I would have just paid the money and entered, I would have just done it. 
Now can summer just hurry up.. I have training to do! I guess for now, I'll have to settle for more indoor running. Another morning at the gym. Cross ramp 3 miles, and the treadmill Level 2 (incline up to 2.2) for 3 miles at 6.0mph.. The entire treadmill run I kept thinking how nice it's going to be to run outdoors. I think Sunday I might just do that! It's going to be in the 50's. Perfect running weather! 
I completely forgot to take a photo yesterday. A friend and I went to lift some weights together. So glad I got off my buns in the afternoon. Now to make this a habit of lifting weights. I just need to up the weights or reps since I wasn't sore at all. I thought for sure I'd feel something today but nope.. nothing....Which means I didn't work hard enough. 

Did you think I stopped? Not a chance.. Day 52 bikini challenge.. going to day 100... 
1. SPEED SQUATS 50
2. HIGH KNEES
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. side lift R/L 40/40
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 30
 
 
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:00/1:00
10. Super woman 2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment