Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's always about me...

When it come to fitness, running and food.. my life revolves around me. Good thing this blog is about me or I would have gained back the weight and probably stopped running by now. I needed this blog to keep me going, so if it seems like I'm all about me... I am. At least when it comes to what helps keep me motivated even on low motivation days this blog helps and it helps a lot! 
This is what I learned from other bloggers!(small list but I'm sure it could be longer)

1. Its okay to take lots and lots of selfies. It's not narcissistic.. it's NORMAL in blog land!

2. You can obsess on what ever you want.. and go on and on if you choose. It's your blog and people don't have to read it

3. You can brag about race times, workouts, what you eat, where you vacationed or anything you want to brag about .. 

If I think of more.. I'll add them later... 


Dinner last night chicken, rice, guacamole, peppers/onion taco and this will be my lunch today, minus the tortilla..  Can I just have lunch now. yum... yum... yum.. I really should switch back to brown rice.. I'll give it some thought. 
I'm not sure why I do this to myself.. I saw Spring and Yellow filling and that was all it took to make me purchase some cookies. I didn't just stop at two.. it was more like 6... but at least there was a little spring in my life.. 

I have a busy day and there is no time to rest.. My running 6 miles are done.. working for a few hours and then going back to the gym with a friend to lift weighs. 
____________________________________________________

What are you doing on spring break?

Any good movies to watch? 



No comments:

Post a Comment