Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 22, 2014

No Running My Buns off.. but I sure need to!

Steve and I went to one of our favorite places, Patisserie 46 in Minneapolis. I have a such a hard time deciding what I should choose. Good thing Steve likes to share and we split everything. We sampled Eclairs.. creamy/chocolaty good!
The almond powder sugar croissant was my favorite. I ate the whole thing.. crumbs and all. 
This photo doesn't do the bakery justice, but believe me, they have the best selection of yummy treats and they are going straight to my buns. 
We had to get up super early today to bring Logan to the MN Chess Tournament. 
It was so early, I was not able to get out and run before we had to go to the tournament. Sure I could run later but now that I've had my fill of pastries.. it's not going to happen. Plus, most importantly.. I'm still sick! Sinus infection and I'd better just take a rest day.. Hard as that might be.. there will be no running my buns off even if I really need to!

Next best thing if you can't run.. do a lot of walking.. shopping and then rest..to get healthy so I can run tomorrow. My head will probably fall off if I do that Bikini Challenge so no need to do day 47... I'll just add on a few extra days.. it might end up 100 instead of a 90 day challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment