Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 3, 2014

Two Posts in one day.. I must share..

I must share a photo of my favorite Grandson.. Evan.. (my only grandson, but still my favorite). He's just a bundle of cuteness. 
He was pretty fascinated by my pink necklace. He's not even 3 months old and is trying really hard to sit up. He must think he's already 6 months.. growing so fast. 

All this cuteness.. Love the red color..

Dinner last night. Chicken and all these veggies over rice. Spicy good. 

Steve's mom, made a Meyer Lemon Tart. I love lemon and this was really good tasting. 

Look at these long legs. King crab legs with added old bay seasoning and dipped the crab in butter. 

 Grilled chicken.. delicious! 
 Sunday night, family dinner.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment