Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Longest...

I took the longest nap Ever! Two hours of knocked out sleep! This day light savings time has just messed me up. I am not ready to sleep at night, but give me an afternoon nap and I'm feel good again! 
For starters, I did awful yesterday on healthy eating.. Chocolate Chip cookie dough, then a cookie, french fries, fried chicken tenders and that was all by lunch time. 

We went to Green Mill last night for dinner. It was a good bye for a month to Steve's parents. Off to Arizona they go..  I do have to say, this new Old World Pizza Crust was absolutely the best.

 The pizza was soooooo good. We had just one slice left and I hopefully will be eating it for lunch. I have dibs on it! 


Dessert.. Yes Please!  Cheese cake and some chocolate cake.. 
 All the things you shouldn't eat and I did it all in one day! So glad I ran 6 miles yesterday and burned off at least the cookie dough. 
I skipped my 6 mile run today. I'll be sorry about this tonight. I'd better make a plan. I will be going back to the gym this afternoon. Maybe just to lift weights and if I feel like running.. I'll do that too! It's a busy Thursday so we will have to see what I get done today. A full out rest day might just be what I need to be refreshed... and ready to go full speed ahead tomorrow morning. 


I've been thinking of doing a race on Saturday. I feel the need to wear green and dress up somewhat for St. Patty's day. I'd love to find a 6 mile race where I can just run it.. but it might be just an all out fast 3 miles and call it a day! Off to pour over up coming races for the weekend and see where their is a cheap race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment