Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Strength & Tone

Time to Tone up..
 I made that promise and I'd better keep it! 
Keeping it easy and simple..The area to tone up, my thighs. You know the inside ones, that are never touched (toned) by running.. unless they are being rubbed raw. I kind of have that issue where they like to stick together if I wear shorts..That's a definite Don't or I wouldn't have any skin left on my thighs. Just used the Big Red ball, laid on my side and lifted.. Sad.. I only could do 10 on the right and 10 on the left. Might have to rest and do 3 sets. 
I probably could use some heavier dumb bells, but I had these ready to go.. Eight pounds, concentrating on the back arm fat, and under arm areas.. 

Once again.. to the Big Red Ball for some Ab work.. crunches and laying around stretching. I didn't get a whole lot accomplished at home. I do 100% better at Strength training when I'm actually at the gym surrounded by all the equipment and people. At home.. not so much..

I have big plans for my Friday and it involves spending a lot more time at the gym lifting weights! Sunday is the 3rd day this week I will be lifting weights. My goals are to do strength training at least three times a week.. I'm going to make my goal for week 1.. 

___________________________________________________

What are your fitness goals to get toned up and back into a swim suit for summer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment