Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I will...

I will always take tons of pictures..  this is usually how you can see me.. the one behind the camera, not in front of it. Now that Selfies are in.. everyone has to endure a few photos of me after being MIA for years.. 
To lose 5 pounds was on my todo list. No, not in one day, but making non-sugar choices and trying to keep the calories under 1500.. or more like 2000 yesterday. I accomplished the no ice cream or cookies goal.

A day of food in pictures..
dinner: salad w/lite ranch dressing, I cut one slice of cheese pizza in half to make it look like I was having 2 slices. Trying to trick myself.
 Lunch, Lite Veggie soup and a bowl of strawberries.. b-fast was chunky PB on whole grain bread 2 slices. (snack-popcorn)
 and then there was happy hour.. at Wild Buffalo Wings where I had water and not so good fried chicken wings.. 8 without most of the skin. I take most of the skin off and eat just the chicken. I'm picky..they were super good and of course I forgot to take a before we ate them photo, just bones are left.. 
I will... keep running even when I'm having a tough time wanting to run. It's taking a lot and I mean a lot of effort every morning to keep my feet moving forward. I wish I could say running felt great and it does feel good to sweat, and burn calories, but its just been so hard to do. I want it to feel good and fun again..seriously it does some days

I will give myself a break, take it easy running until I love running again. Right now.. just to keep moving is the goal. I was going to write 6 easy miles... they were not easy even if my pace was a 10 minute mile.. and then a 9 minute mile.. maybe it's because when I run, I think of other runners who are doing a 6 minute mile or at least a 8.3 mile for their entire run. I would like to run that fast. I just can't get myself to ever go faster unless I'm racing. I'd rather do all easy paced running.. and save the hard stuff on the hills which I do every day. 
                                      Who is this boy? 
 This does make me happy. Logan finally got his hair cut short! I think he actually likes it. It's been years since he wanted short hair. He's never liked his hair cut and this goes back to age 2. He is grown up and now I have a new boy...with a short hair cut. 

Look at how much hair.. we could hardly see his eyes! 
I will.. do Day 37, of the Bikini Challenge.. Glad I finished my planks before running.. now to finish the rest of the challenge. My legs feel tired.. but at some point.. I'll finish this days challenge. 

1. SPEED SQUATS
2. HIGH KNEES
3. PUSH UPS
4. SQUAT JUMPS
5. TRICEP DIPS
6.Side leg lifts R/L
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES

 
8. ELBOW PLANK1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK1:00/1:00
10. Super Woman

Total calories burned = 700 
Food Calorie Total =

No comments:

Post a Comment