Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 5, 2014

Unhappy Headache! Eye Lash extensions 1 month reveiw

The headache I had all morning yesterday was awful. I could have thrown up it was that bad. I held off on taking Excedrin till 1pm when I knew 100% the morning caffeine wore off. I didn't want to double up and have the shakes because Excedrin contains a lot of caffeine. 
Eating rice for lunch and watching TV, resting for two hours made me feel back to normal. Oh do I dislike headaches! From lunch I never made good food choices. The only veggies I ate were a few green peppers on my slice of pizza for dinner. 
Just because I was feeling better, I ate my half of the cheesecake. Every bite was worth the off my 1500 calorie diet! Okay, so I've been making excuses to not get back to controlling my food calories. It's been over a week since Thanksgiving and its time to start up again. 
It's time to do my eyelash extension review, now that I've had them for a month. I love them! I like waking up and not having to put on any mascara. They feel light weight. I only lose a one every morning after I wash my face and sometimes I notice one later on that has fallen out. I think my lashes still look good one month later. I'm going in for my first re-fresh on Sunday. Guess we will see how many lashes I really lost at that appointment. The only down side? I have to be careful not to touch my lashes/eyes. Oils from your hands are not glue/lash friendly. I try not to touch them but sometimes forget. I'm getting better at this. Also washing my face, lashes like to get wet, which is good and soap is also good to clean them. Just have to be careful to not rub my eyes and just let them air dry. Sometimes I get soap in my eyes and just have to let them burn a bit. Not pleasant. Overall, I would highly recommend eyelash extensions! Best decision! 

No comments:

Post a Comment