Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 8, 2019

Check that off!

I love a good check list. My fitness planner I have tons of items I check off every day. It really does help me stay diet focused and on task. 
Yesterday I was hungry all day! I woke up hungry since my Wednesday dinner consisted of drinks and a little bit of popcorn with a tiny bit of chicken from some wings. I was STARVING! I was thinking about my dinner all day long. I managed to wait and eat at 5:15pm last night. Since I was on my own for dinner. Steve out with the guys, kids both out with friends, it was just me and Zoey. I was craving some Asian food! Out to get pick up! I ate two servings of broccoli and chicken. I was that hungry! I even ate the fortune cookie! Even thought I splurged on dinner, I still only ate one meal for the day. It's a dieting win! I was way over my 500 calories, probably more like 1000 - 1500 calories but I am sure that's what I needed! I worked a busy day and then went cross country skiing for over an hour. Burning more then 1000 calories through exercise made me want to EAT! I was 100% okay with eating up the calories! Some days you just have to do that!

I feel a lot better this morning. No hunger pains and I feel motivated again to stick to my 500 calories per day goal! I have to admit, I have been craving Peanut butter and pretzels. I broke down and bought another small bag to have around for a few pretzel nuggets every now and then. I don't go over 4 usually so not a bad just to get thought to dinner without over eating. 
Thank goodness for dogs! Zoey sure did keep me company last night when I was home alone. 

Good news, today is Friday! I work, will ski and we have no plans as of yet for tonight but we better go out because a big snow storm is on the way for Saturday into Sunday! I don't work again this weekend. Yippee. Maybe being snowed in will get us to do some home projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment