Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Monday was our fun day!

Steve had the day off and I only worked in the morning. We decided to use up a restaurant gift card in Hudson Wisconsin,  but found out Monday is the only day the restaurant is not open. So we checked out a few other places instead. 
They had a brewery in town so we stopped in for a drink. They only had beer and not any sours or ciders so I opted for a semi non -ish beer to drink along with some popcorn. We decided to now bring our own popcorn because a lot of breweries don't serve food. You can order some from other places or bring your own. I just need to be prepared because I'd rather eat my low cal popcorn or some veggies with my drink. 

Hudson is a river town, so we checked out the St. Croix river flooding. 
The walkway was underwater and all the tables. 

It was a nice warmish day to walk around. We sat on a bench that was heated from the sun, so that felt good to just sit for awhile and soak up some sunshine. 

We had lunch at another bar that was highly recommend. It did not disappoint. We split the wings. I only ate 4 and zero skin. We also split the burger and it was the best one I've had in ages! I even ate a few of the bar made fries. Yes, high calories for the afternoon meal. No dinner for me! I did have a few pretzels with PB when I got home but that was it and ate around 1050 calories with 400 calories for the day of liquid drinks!


No not diet foods but you can eat foods like this if you don't eat the skin and only have a few, not all! 
I was going to weight myself on Monday. Instead I opted to try on some skinny black jeans/pants that I had in the closet from when I did weight a lot less a few years ago. They were a size 8 and they fit but I need to lose a little fat on my waist still. I could not believe that I could button them up and fit into them!  One or two more pounds of weight loss should do the trick and I'll be back to wearing another pair of pants. I tried on some Capri too and they fit! I just need to do some sewing as the bottoms are far too wide and I don't think people wear Capri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment