Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

A food Night!

I'm not proud of my food choices for Tuesday's dinner! We had a Groupon to use up before it expires that we received from Steve's brother that purchased it but couldn't use it this week. It was only good Sunday- Thursday. So off we drove to Wisconsin to a Brewery.  The Groupon came with a flight of beer 4, and an appetizer.  I asked what they recommended for the app. He suggested a next door bakery pretzel and their spinach  artichoke dip with bagel chips. We got one free and purchased the other. Both were excellent but far more calories and bread then I should have ate! Thankfully, we did share the food. I didn't really like the beer, even though it was also mixed with their home made soda. I think Steve drank most of my beers. 


After our beer tasting, we drove back through Hastings and stopped at the Busted nut for a drink. We were going to their brewery in town but it wasn't open on Tuesdays. I had another drink, apple cider but that tasted far too sweet after drinking beers. We also ate the peanuts they place on your table and throw the shells on the floor. Super salty but really good! I was still hungry. 
So after that, we drove home and went to Fiesta Cancun to split a chicken fajita. I wasn't very hungry so I just had a little rice and some peppers/onions with salsa. We ended up taking home some in a box too and I just had a big glass of water! Far too many calories, I'm guessing around 1800! Wow! Good thing I only ate dinner! 

It Should have been another goal weight day today. Not sure if I hit that or not? I am not going to weigh myself. Plus, with the extra calories I'm probably not losing as much this week. Back on track today so I can get to my goal this week! Just because one day is not as good, it's not the end of the world. I'll get back on my diet plan and start losing again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment