Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 4, 2019

7 Weeks of Effort!

I'm on Week #7 of dieting! Wow! Day #43. I'm one week away from two month of my weight loss! I need to set up a big reward for the occasion! 

I'd like to have lost more weight at this point, but I'll take what I have lost and then keep losing! 

Weekly measurements are in! Every Monday I take my measurements with a tape measure.
Waist is down another 2 inches from last week! Arms the same? , Thigh another 1" lost, hips 1/2" lost! Success! Weight also should be down 2.5  pounds if I'm staying on track!
Eating calories for the week was as follows
Monday 500
Tuesday 700
Wednesday 550
Thursday  455
Friday 700
Saturday 1150
Sunday 850

I only got to ski 1 time to burn over 500 calories. I did work to burn calories every day and I was sick all week with a cough/virus. 

Sunday we played a little cribbage. I had a small glass of wine and ate a few pretzels with PB. I've been craving the sweet PB with the salty pretzels. 
Sunday night dinner. Steve wanted to try making beef  in the crockpot. I added some mixed rice/grains under all those mushrooms. Beef, onions, rice, mushrooms, and potatoes. It doesn't look that good but it was. 

It's still below zero temperatures today so no skiing even though I want to go. It's just far too cold! I only work for an hour today and Steve has the day off. It's a good day to go to Como Zoo to get in some green, get some exercise walking around and soak up the warmth of the tropical air indoors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment