Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 18, 2019

Week #9 of weight loss

I'm now on week # 9 of my weight loss / fasting diet. Last week I hardly got in any other exercise since I couldn't ski and the roads had ice. I did try and stay around 500 to 1000 calories every day. I went over on two days by a little bit. We went out Tuesday and Saturday. That always means I'll be eating/drinking my calories. 

Sunday night dinner, chicken gyro's. Instead of pita bread we had some type of multi grain with flax seed flat bread folded over. I made two mini gyro's. It doesn't look that good but it was tasty. 

A customer of mine made some traditional India food and gave me some to sample for dinner. I shared when I got home and we all had a taste. It was delicious. Love what ever types of spices they use. It was a little hot, but not too much heat. It smelled and tasted, better then it looks. 

I made another batch of brownies and turned them into peppermint cake balls. 
I had to taste test a small bite of brownies just to make sure they were as good as they looked. 
Every week I record my measurements instead of my actual weight. I do a guess based on losing around 2 pounds a week on this diet. 

My loss from last week? I'm down 1/2" on my waist, my hips and thighs are a little down from last week. Instead of being sort of down they are down to the next size/number. That's progress! I never see any arm changes but I do know they are smaller from my jacket/ sleeves. Fitting looser. I still have stomach fat that I want GONE! My goal is to lose at least 10 more pounds. I can do that! 

I don't always wait till dinner to eat. This morning, I had 2 small pretzel with PB nuggets. Sometimes I eat low calorie 35 per cup late afternoon if I need something before dinner to prevent me from wanting to over eat. I drink low calorie hot chocolate. Take a nap, rest or do something to stay busy. 

I burn calories and tone up by doing daily planks 6 minutes total. I lift weights/dumb bells to tone my arms and I do some fast paced cleaning for a few hours each day, I was able to cross country ski and now I need to start running outdoors again and soon biking daily. 

I also have home fix it projects to do and those also fill up my day and burn calories. Time to get back to those projects and get our house finished up before summer! I have painting to do on doors and the office painting. Plus, a little redecorating around the house, adding new pillows and changing out some decorations to update. 

This week is all about checking off my todo list. I realized we were paying $10 extra per month to rent 2 of these cable boxes. I need to return those to save a bit of money. We haven't used them in over two years. That's a couple hundred dollars wasted! 

I don't have a cough any longer but I sure do like these cough drops. I bought the sugar free at 5 calories each. I probably have about 10 a day. I took the time and read the back of the package and it said as a caution, they work like a laxative. Wow.. didn't know that. I must not be eating that many to cause that symptom. Maybe I should switch to just regular mints? 

No comments:

Post a Comment