Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Go for a run!

I attempted to go for a run Friday morning. The trail was closed around the lake due to the ice. I could only run a little since the path had ice all over. I ended up walking back to the car and the total was only 1 mile worth of running/walking. 

My feet felt great. I added in shoe inserts. I'll be waiting till the ice melts in the afternoons instead of trying to run in the morning. I would rather run right away because as the day goes on, I get less motivated. 


Yesterday afternoon we went to look at some newly built houses, the Parade of Homes. 

I loved how they decorated the houses. Could I just start over? This shower idea might be a good design for our kids bathroom shower? 


After the house looking, we went to Shogun for a Hibachi dinner. It was a lot of food! I shared mine with Celina since she ordered  sushi. The rest of the food was brought home in a box. I ate around 1200 calories for the day. Far more then I should have. I got home and ate some PB on a spoon. A little popcorn for an afternoon snack and then just my dinner which the calories added up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment