Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 30, 2019

It's Saturday!!

It's Saturday and I made $55 this morning for selling our old bedroom ceiling fan!
Bye, Bye old fan, we won't miss you on the floor of our bedroom! Now I'm selling a few more items on Craigslist! 
My daughter's old kitchen sink and faucet. 


Two lamps that we no longer need. 
I'm using the money from selling this stuff for a new light above our stairs. I hate the old one and it's super dusty!We took this old light that use to be in our dining room and just used it above the stairs. It was good enough for years but now that styles have changed and we switched out other lights, its time for a new one. 
I'll be selling this one too soon! Just needs a good dusting to clean it up from the last 20 years. 
Friday we did a fun trip to Minneapolis for happy hour. We left early at 3pm to avoid the heavy rush hour traffic. Tried three new breweries and then went to dinner! All places had Kombuchi and I was able to mix it with my beer. I had no idea some Kombuchi is only 40 calories for 1 12 oz bottle! I was able to consume less calories and mix it so I enjoyed the taste and got to drink. 
First brewery was Mexican owned. They had the cutest bathroom sign, so I had to take a photo! 
This place had kombuchi and cold pressed coffee at Dangerous man Brewery. I had a tangerine sour beer that tasted just fine by not adding anything else. 
I forgot to take a photo at the last brewery. It use to be a old Iron metal building. We finished up our last game of cribbage and then went to dinner at Young Joni, I completely forgot to take a photo of our pizza, the Yolo. We added mushrooms to the pepperoni, bacon and sausage. I ate all three slices of our thin crust pizza, it was soooo good! We also shared some spicy peanuts at the first brewery. In all I ate around 1235 calories for the day. Way more then I wanted but I also splurged on drinks, pizza, and peanuts/peanutbutter! I'm 100% okay with my splurge! I've been on a diet for 69 days and now that I''ll be hitting two new diet goals tomorrow at day #70 and Monday with week number 11! I need to step it up and say on my diet to feel like I'm actually losing weight and not maintaining. I still have 10 to 15 pounds I need to lose for myself and summer! 
I made these amazingly good bars for my customers on Friday. I found the recipe on Pinterest. They are shortbread toffee cookie bars. Just search for the name. They are super simple to make and delicious! Better then my crack candy that is similar. This one has sweetened condensed milk to make the caramel gooey layer. Its a must make! Good thing there were plenty of leftovers. I only tried a tiny sliver but I can tell you, they are amazing!
Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment