Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 3, 2019

One more week Done!

I can check off week #6 of dieting/fasting! Moving on tomorrow to a new week!

I was sick this last week with a really bad cough/virus so I had to take it easy. I skipped cross country skiing all week and was finally able to ski on Saturday. I did my 5 miles in one hour and 14 minutes! I did manage to do my daily planks/weights 4 times last week. Considering how sick I was, it was an accomplishment! 
I had to face my weight fears with a trip to the doctor and got weighted in. I wanted to make sure that cough wasn't going to my lungs and in doing so, knew I'd be weighed. I didn't want my actual weight to demotivate my weight loss journey. I did find out my exact weight, came home and checked on my scale how accurate it was. Give and take 2 pounds for clothes and shoes, exact same! I did predict my weight to be a few pounds less but in all, it wasn't that far off. So, I'm back to re-trying to lose those pounds I thought I had already lost. Just a tiny but realistic step back to go forward in my weight loss. 
It's been cold this week and we got more snow! I wanted to ski today but temperatures are in the -20 to -30 below zero wind chills. I'm not skiing for this reason! I didn't even have to work this weekend. Working in the mornings gave me something to do. To keep me from wanting to eat till dinner. Now that I don't have work or skiing this Sunday, I have to keep busy. My plans? Go look for couch pillows, get a new tag for Zoey's colar, organize my closet! It's out of control! Plus to figure out what else I can wear now that I've lost over 13 pounds! So many more options!! Dye my gray roots. I think that about covers what I'll be doing on my Sunday! 
I forgot to share these cute brownie bites I made this week. My brownies were kind of a fail. Extra gooey and didn't cut very well. So, I remade them into brownie bites and covered them with white chocolate and drizzled semi sweet chocolate on top. I also made some crack candy and used spring colored sprinkles on top. These are all to share but I did have a small taste of the crack candy. The rest is in the freezer and to give away! 


No comments:

Post a Comment