Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Our March Snow Storm is Coming!

Our snow storm is almost here. I need to quick get out and cross country ski before the freezing rain and heavy snow starts. It's also a little windy out there. I'll be sure to bundle up enough to not over heat or be overly cold. 


I probably won't need my goggles since I won't be skiing in the snow or rain.
Once again, no photos of our food from last night. I ate wings with the crunchies on the outside. We had some popcorn, chicken, guac, salsa and a little rice. Lots of salt in everything! I did have one drink of hard cider. I've been eating closer and at 1000 calories pretty much all week. I have to get back down to around 500. 


Today is the day we change out the fan. I'm super excited for new changes! Plus ,we are doing some painting. Hoping to finish the upstairs doors and maybe get a start on painting our office! 
I'm almost at day #50 on my diet!!! One more day! Another huge goal day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment