Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Pre-St. Patty's Day!

Even if your not Irish, you are on St. Patty Day. Got to wear your green! I really don't own much green but I did find this shirt from when I ran the Lucky 13 4 mile race a few years ago. Lucky for me it Fit! 
Steve and I went to St. Paul, Irish town to check out all the festivities. We ended up just going to the first brewery where they had a tent and lucky us, got to pay $5 each just to go in. Hum... not much for band entertainment. So we skipped the tent and went into the brewery. I actually found a beer with strawberry soda splash that I could drink. We also split a little cone of meats for $7. We sat and played cribbage at a great spot at the brewery. Lucky us!! 


After we were done inside we figured, might as well check out the tent. There was zero entertainment but plenty of people drinking. It was a heated tent to our surprise! 


We were pretty much done with the area but were planning on having a burger at Shamrocks. We walked over to find out, no food, just drinks! I was done drinking and needed food! So we drove closer to home and stopped at our favorite Craft 32 for a drink, popcorn and to split a burger. 
I was so hungry, I didn't even take a photo of the burger. I ate the smaller side since I had plenty of beer and popcorn. I also had one french fry. They really didn't put more then 12 fries on our tray. I know they are home made but really 12 fries? Super skimpy! 
 It was not a diet kind of Saturday night! I had at least 1050 calories for the evening. Wow!! Mostly liquid calories! Plus, I had far too much salty popcorn and was super thirsty all night. I won't be doing that again. Time to skip salty foods at night! I just am up all night wanting more and more water! 


It's kind of sad to see how much popcorn you can fit into one cup, which is one serving. 
 I had time before I had to work at 1pm on Saturday to drive out to Stillwater to look at the town before the floods come. We wanted to check out the river level of water and walk around town. It would have been fun to go at night to walk through the tunnel of lights! They are taking it down this weekend due to flooding. 

 Down by the river. Already flooding, over the wall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment