Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 1, 2019

Keep on going!

Yes, goal Day #40!!! I need a diet reward! I'd like to buy a new large rug for our porch. It's about $300 for the rug I'm looking at getting. I put aside $200 and probably should wait till I have another $100 of extra money set aside. Will I wait? Probably not! After all, I have the money but I really don't need the rug so that's why I probably should wait to set aside another $100. It's so easy to justify all kind of not needed purchases. Bills are paid, well except those darn sales taxes I owe.  That's why I hesitate to spend money on a rug we really don't need but I want for my diet reward. I need to use that extra money to pay for my sales taxes. Decisions, decisions! In all, it really doesn't matter, the taxes will be paid and I'll still get my rug. Does it really matter what comes first? Nope! 
Its easy to use that logic on dieting too. When facing a choice between staying on the diet or going off. I'm trying to stay focused on my big picture of losing another 10 to 15 pounds. I want my main goal to get back into these red jeans. Steve just mentioned seeing some woman that was wearing red jeans like I use to all the time when we first met. I got back into skinny red jeans when I lost 40 pounds back in 2011. I want to get back into those jeans. Got to have goals!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment