Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Say Good bye

I get to say goodbye to week #9 of my weight loss diet/fast! It feels great to finish up yet another week and move on. I'm also saying good bye to more body fat and hello weight loss! 

I didn't have the best food choices Saturday. We started off going to a Brewery, Town hall in Minneapolis. 
I was hungry and trying to decided between the pretzel or tator tots. It was Tator tots for the win! They were big and delicious! We shared so I only ate 2-1/2. Still fried food! I tried a dry cider so it wasn't as sweet and less calories. This was the first food I had for the day and it was already 2pm. 


After, that brewery we walked six minutes to the next brewery, called Day Brew, or something like that. 
Another cider more sweet since that's all they had to choose from and I got there home made pretzel which didn't look or sound as good as the first brewery we went to. It was still hot and soft. I skipped the cheese and mustard sauces after a small taste. I pretty much ate the whole pretzel myself since Steve only wanted a little of it. 
I finally fit into my skinny lighter jeans. They low waist jeans and any fat will easily spill over the top. Lucky for me, I've lost enough fat on my stomach where I don't spill over. They were comfortable where last week they were still tight and I had some fat spill over. Not any more! I do need to cut down on calories. My estimate for what I ate was around 1300 calories for the day with going out to dinner at Teresa's Mexican restaurant where Logan and I split a fajita. I ate some rice, lots of salsa with a few chips, chicken, veggies and skipped the flour tortillas. I also just drank water! Far too many calories on liquid drinks and fried foods! I'll have to be more mindful of what I eat tonight. I do plan for Friday and Saturday's to be higher in calories so I can enjoy my weekend out and still be on a diet. I'm still under 1500 calories which is my maintain amount. 


No comments:

Post a Comment