Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 28, 2019

My Day was filled with a few new items

I tried some new magnetic eye lashes. I liked them, but I needed some help getting them on which was not easy! You need to phone a friend to get help! I could not do this by myself which is the only bummer. I would totally wear them all the time if I could just figure out how to do it on my own. Maybe with lots of practice? 
My feet felt great so I was able to wear high  heal sandles! I wasn't able to wear them at all last spring or summer. Nice to be able to wear any shoes I want again. 
I tried press on nails but used the glue to apply. A few came off right away but I added more glue and they are still on today. It's like super glue so they will be on for awhile. It's a bit hard to type with them. We will see how easy it is working with them on? I'm sure this too takes time getting use to. 

We went out and I tried three beers last night at Surly and Monster brewery. All were good as they were fruity and sours. We also tried the food at Surly and it was excellent!
It was Steve's Dad, Wayne's 80th birthday. We took him out to celebrate. 
We had the cupcakes I made at Monster Brewery since Surly doesn't let you bring in your own food. 
I made chocolate cake (from a box mix) and then made frosting three times! I tried to make some fancy Italian Swiss buttercream frosting but it  never worked, just was a runny mess two times! I gave up and switched to cream cheese butter cream with espresso coffee and decorated with sugar topping and 80 in chocolate. By the time we ate the cupcakes (They sat in the car on a 60 degree day) the chocolate and sugar topping kind of melted a little. 


I need to work on adding more coffee. The cream cheese kind of covered up the flavor. More coffee is needed. They still tasted really good and I ate the whole thing! Speaking of eating, I had french  fries, pulled pork, smoked turkey, brisk, some pretzel, and popcorn yesterday with three 10 oz beers. I figure around 1200 calories for one meal with drinks. I knew this would be a high calorie night. I'll have to stay at 500 today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment