Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 22, 2019

A day off

I treated myself to a phone belt when I run and work. I made sure this would fit my big phone and case. It does the trick believe it or not. It was a reward for my dieting efforts! I'm all about rewarding myself for reaching new goal days, weeks and weight! Anything I can do to encourage me to keep going and making progress is a good thing! 
 Zoey is not impressed. This is how I spent my day off. Pretty much just sitting around and not doing anything. I was freezing all day long! I know that running I would have warmed up but I was hungry and cold and just didn't have it in me to do much of anything. Sometimes you just have rest! 
 I treated myself to getting my gray roots colored at the local beauty school. It was still around $35 plus tip. Not crazy expensive but worth getting because it does last a lot longer then if I were to do it myself. I was cold at the salon and the hair color is cold going on. I just could not warm up! So when I got home, I had zero desire to do anything then sit all bundled up and watch TV and nap. It kind of felt good to do a 100% lazy day since I always have to work or get in some type of exercise every day. 

I got new sun glasses too. Not a reward but much needed since I'm always breaking my glasses. I'm not too picky about what I get. Found these at TJ Maxx for $9. Good enough! 

I'm just two, that's right! TWO pounds away from another BIG WEIGHT LOSS GOAL!! I'm actually feeling a lot thinner now that I'm ending week #9 and getting close to my new big goal. I just need to stay focused on my calories and getting exercise to burn off what I do eat. 


We went out to a Thursday happy hour with neighbors. Here's what I ate!
1 Dry Cider  200 calories
Free taco, just meat with some chips.  200 - 300 calories
2 chicken wings without skin 100 calories 
Early in the day, I had some popcorn and raspberries, then a tiny bit of humas with pita chips. Add on another 500 calories for around 1000- 1100 calories for the day. It could have been better and a lot worse too! I've been entering my calories on a phone app. It also records my steps so if I don't have my cell with me, it looks like I hardly walked. That's the other reason for my phone belt. I can wear it around with my phone for a more accurate tally of my walking and burning calories! 
Its Friday! Working a long day, going to look at some new homes for decorating ideas tonight and then going to dinner with my kids. This weekend is going to be nice out. I'll have to run and do home projects! It's SPRING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment