Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Just a few more pounds!! Like 3!

I'm super close to my normal weight goal. Where my BMI for height and weight doesn't tell me I'm over weight! I hate to actually say my weight because then it feels all too real. Like I let myself gain back the weight from 145. At 145 I felt and looked really skinny with working out. I need to get back there again. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. I'll get there by summer! 2.5 pounds a week in weight loss is the goal! 
I'm on day #46/ week #7 of my weight loss journey. I should have taken a photo last night. I washed and curled my hair. Wore jeans and a tank top and a open long sleeve top or what ever that's called. Why I can't remember to take a photo when I'm all fixed up? I'll never know. I just forget! I can actually wear both my jeans. I do have one pair that's still a tiny bit tight, where skin kind of bulges over the top. I need to wait a few more weeks before that's all gone! I sure would like to lose more weight each week. I'll take 2.5 pounds and don't want to lose less then that! I'm finally feeling like I lost weight by how my clothes fit. It feels good to go out and have options of what to wear again and feel good in it. That took 7 weeks to accomplish! 
So I have this weird red spots on the end of my nose. No idea what's going on. It doesn't hurt but its just red. Weird!  Good thing makeup will cover that up! I really need to color my hair. I have it on my todo list. It's just not my favorite thing to do. I'll probably be okay with going gray at some point. Not that I want to look old. It's just going to happen. 

Instead of going skiing yesterday afternoon, I took a shower and got ready to go out with neighbor friends. We had happy hour and dinner at Union 32. I had pretty much a liquid dinner. You pour your own drink and they charge per oz. I didn't fill up my glass, and ended up getting 2.5 glasses total. I also ate some popcorn and then Steve and I split wings. I never eat the skin so I saved on some calories. Got home and ate a small container of fresh raspberries. I probably ate around 850 calories for the day. Just a guess. More then 500 and 400+ calories from liquids! Not my best choice. 

We are getting more snow on Saturday -Sunday. There is already a winter storm warning, up to a foot of snow! Not sure where we will put this foot of snow. We already have a ton! One nice thing, my cross country skiing will be extended out a few more days with more snow! As long as it doesn't rain and freeze, the ski conditions will be great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment