Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 17, 2016

I havent't told anyone yet.....

What is it that I haven't told anyone yet? I'm thinking of getting the family out to run the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. I think it would be a super way to start the day with a fun run and donate to charity at the same time. I'm sure Celina will at least be up for my idea, lets just see if everyone else is game. I'm waiting till the night before just to make sure the weather is nice for this family run.

Ever since the 4th of July, where we had to give Zoey popcorn during the fireworks to distract her so she wouldn't freak out over the loud noise, she loves POPCORN! She just kind of hung out around my head the entire time I was eating.

My yoga pants get pretty hairy after my morning planks on the floor. Thankfully, I have a lint roller to take care of the fur pants.

I got a little distracted the last two days. I'm blaming it on the super moon. I had to take Logan to the ortho on Monday and Celina to the doctor to get antibiotics for her swollen neck glands on Tuesday. I'm good to run this morning, which I have yet to do and I'm running out of time. Speaking of running out of time. I'm also running out of time to renew my Personal Training certificate. I worked to hard to let that lapse. Not to mention the test was three hours long and very difficult to pass! I'm not going to re-do that test! I just have 45 days left to read up on the book I purchased, take the 250 question test and submit. I can retake as needed till I pass with at least 70% correct. I have some work todo and I'm procrastinating like crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment