Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Changing it up!

I really need to start changing up my workout. I need more exercise now that I'm no longer able to ski. It's time to get myself out the door and run. My plan is to work for an hour, then go for a short run around our neighborhood. I'm starting off just doing a short 1.5 miles to test out how my feet feel. I don't need to go back to them hurting when I walk. 
Just like dieting, the first day is always the hardest. Once you get some momentum it gets easy and more automatic. Doesn't make it any easier but at least you took the first step to make changes! 

I have a hard time remembering what day I'm on with dieting. It was easy when I was under 20 days. I hit day #58. Just two days away from another goal day #60!! I sure have lost weight! I'm one pound away from having lost 20 pounds since I started dieting. Time has gone quickly, but I'm still not at my goal weight. I sure do feel a lot better in my clothes! They are fitting great again! I still want them looser! That's the goal to get me more toned up at this point!

I was craving some snow crab legs since I noticed they were on sale last week. We didn't get the sale price since I didn't purchase them on Sunday. I ate mine with out butter. Snow crab has a sweet taste and really they don't need butter. They do taste a whole lot better with warm butter but I skipped it. I also ate some lentils with a little rice and zucchini from a Birdseye package you warm up in the microwave. It also came with chick peas. I like humas but not really the chick peas so I ate around those. I had a small amount of spicy humas with a few pita chips and some low cal popcorn. To finish off dinner I had a table spoon of honey PB on a spoon. In all around 650 calories for the day! I burned around 600 through exercise too! 

Now that it's getting nicer out, might be time to take Zoey on a walk. Or she will be taking me for a walk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment